Our roll is full for 2018 with a short waiting list. There are a few spaces available for 2019. We would be pleased to speak to any caregivers interested in enrolling. Note that those who believe in our foundational statements and have faith in Jesus are preference enrollments and, by government regulation, we have limited spaces for those with other convictions. For all new applicants an interview is held with the principal, usually with their child. To apply, contact the school office to arrange an appointment. We look forward to hearing from you. Enrollment Form.
Children are eligible for free bus transport within Mid-Canterbury. Year 1 to 8 students must live more than 3.2 km from school and Year 9 and 10 students must live over 4.8 km from school. Visit the Mid Canterbury School Transport Service Website for more information or to register your child.
Our Statement of Faith
All families are asked to sign that they either agree with (preference families) or that they agree to support (non-preference families) the the application of its belief statement. Our belief statement is as follows.
We believe in:
We believe in:
- The unity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the Godhead.
- The Sovereignty of God in creation, revelation, redemption and final judgement.
- The divine inspiration and trustworthiness of Holy Scripture, as originally given and its supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- The universal sinfulness and guilt of human nature since the fall, rendering humankind subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
- Redemption from the guilt, penalty, pollution and power of sin only through the sacrificial death (as our representative and substitute) of Jesus Christ, the incarnate Son of God.
- The bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, His ascension, His mediation work and His personal return in power and glory.
- The necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit to make the death of Christ effective to the individual sinner, granting repentance toward God and faith in Jesus Christ.
- The indwelling and sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit in the believer.
- The one holy, universal church, which is the Body of Christ, to which all true believers belong and in which they are united through the Spirit.
- The resurrection of the body and life everlasting.