The motto and vision are central to our teaching program. They provide the motivation and context for what we teach on a day to day basis. Each Monday morning a whole school assembly is used to promote at least one aspect of the school vision. Our school academic goals and character expectations also align with these statements.
Statement of Faith
All staff and board agree to the following statement. Parents also sign either that they agree with these beliefs or will support the school upholding them.
I believe in:
I believe in:
- The unity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the Godhead.
- The Sovereignty of God in creation, revelation, redemption and final judgement.
- The divine inspiration and trustworthiness of Holy Scripture, as originally given and its supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- The universal sinfulness and guilt of human nature since the fall, rendering humankind subject to God's wrath and condemnation.
- Redemption from the guilt, penalty, pollution and power of sin only through the sacrificial death (as our representative and substitute) of Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Son of God.
- The bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, His ascension, His mediatorial work and His personal return in power and glory.
- The necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit to make the death of Christ effective to the individual sinner, granting repentance toward God and faith in Jesus Christ.
- The indwelling and sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit in the believer.
- The one holy, universal church, which is the Body of Christ, to which all true believers belong and in which they are united through the Spirit.
- The resurrection of the body, and life everlasting.