Tim Kuipers: Principal
Margaret Butler: Primary School Lead Teacher, Assistant Principal
Anna Edzes: Primary School Teacher
Marylyn Herbert: Primary School Teacher
Melissa Coe: Primary School Teacher
Anne Gilbert: Middle School Teacher
Maryke Blignault: Middle School Teacher
Heather Salton: Administrator
Alasdair Smart: Caretaker
Michelle Steenkamp: Learning Assistant
Anita Breach: Learning Assistant
Board of Trustees
Joyce Stowell (chairperson, parent elected representative)
David Bayne (deputy chairperson, proprietor representative)
Tim Kuipers (principal)
Anne Gilbert (teacher representative)
Alistair Weaver (proprietor representative)
Jochie Panteleon (parent elected representative)
Louise Duke (parent elected representative)
Keith Spragg (proprietor representative)
Harry Stanway (parent elected representative)
Linda Holland (board secretary)
Statement of Faith
All staff and board agree to the following statement. Parents also sign either that they agree with these beliefs or will support the school upholding them.
I believe in:
I believe in:
- The unity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the Godhead.
- The Sovereignty of God in creation, revelation, redemption and final judgement.
- The divine inspiration and trustworthiness of Holy Scripture, as originally given and its supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- The universal sinfulness and guilt of human nature since the fall, rendering humankind subject to God's wrath and condemnation.
- Redemption from the guilt, penalty, pollution and power of sin only through the sacrificial death (as our representative and substitute) of Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Son of God.
- The bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, His ascension, His mediatorial work and His personal return in power and glory.
- The necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit to make the death of Christ effective to the individual sinner, granting repentance toward God and faith in Jesus Christ.
- The indwelling and sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit in the believer.
- The one holy, universal church, which is the Body of Christ, to which all true believers belong and in which they are united through the Spirit.
- The resurrection of the body, and life everlasting.